1. To bring together business owners as a means of increasing each other’s business by providing qualified business referrals to each other.
2. To provide education to business owners in the group to help them grow their respective businesses.
3. To be a resource of reliable products and services for our members.
4. To provide solutions to business owners with respect to problems or areas of concern that may arise in the everyday operation of a small business.
The members of Platinum Networking will be qualified business owners that have a track record of providing quality services and products at a fair and reasonable value. Only qualified members of each type of business will be admitted to the group.The group will have a President, Secretary/Treasurer and Directors.
Members shall be required to:
1. Commit to regular attendance.
2. Provide quality referrals.
3. Contribute monthly dues
$55.00 per month is required by all members as a way to pay for the location and the food. This Payment is due the first Tuesday of each month and will become late if not received by Monday of the following week. A late fee may be imposed.